This weekend in particular, I am focusing on learning more about content marketing specific to small business and copy writing, copy writing with SEO in mind ( can never know enough about this, there are new scholarly articles out daily!), the chances of creating a viral post and B2B versus B2C. My short-term research goals are to:
- learn at least 5 new words a day (which I’m achieving 5 times over each day)
- spend 2 hours or more researching anything small business, copy writing and marketing EACH DAY (and yes, I am keeping copious notes to prove I am also achieving this goal)
- I love a good researching session!
- to get some responses from my readers about what they are keen to research and learn more about and where their best resources (that they are willing to make public knowledge) are hiding in the digi-sphere
- to create a list of resources for small business on this blog, which we can all share and update as needed- what do you say to that?
Where are your great sources of rich, abundant streams of useful information?
I’d love to know where you go to find what you are looking for in terms of new information for your small business, your blog or your latest project at home. I use social media, scholarly articles and print media. As well as word from industry professionals and friends/family in business.
Comment on this post if you have anything research-related that you’d like to share. Let’s collaborate and elaborate!
(Image courtesy of emergentbydesign.com)