Researching, reading and writing- this is my life and I wouldn’t change it. Occasionally, I’ll stumble upon reads that are too insightful not to share, so here you are, grab a cuppa and take notes.
- BRW– reinforcing the need for quality content (now this is what I want to see!) http://goo.gl/HSdkel
- Startup Smart’s take on the social media news fresh-to-biz business owners must be aware of http://goo.gl/Vpyxip
- Ruby Connection present some noteworthy legal points as to how and what you share on social media http://goo.gl/AQsm7R
- Insurance Business Online explore the potentially harmful effects of ignoring social media as a business owner http://goo.gl/LT7VYA
- Unashamedly Creative take aim at which business owners have taken over which social media platforms http://goo.gl/Vu1YnG (I don’t necessarily agree with the idea of ditching Facebook just yet, but I’ll let you form your own opinion of course……)
What have you been researching this week? I’m always keen to read and share articles that I think will assist others in the journey we are all sharing.
Which social media platforms work best for you? Which are your favourites and why? Which are more suited to your personal and professional endeavours?
Stay tuned this week for my take on where social media interest is headed in the coming months……
Follow me on Facebook
Send me an email email@example.com