March 1st 2014 is my Declutter Deadline.
My Declutter checklist surmounts to:
– I want to WANT to stay at home and feel relaxed and happy doing so
– I want to spend more time blogging, on Project Life and my photography and of course, more time with my precious children
– I want an area of my (too small) house dedicated to me (so I can write in peace without a blonde goblin attached)
– I need to organise my bedroom first
– I always get sidetracked when decluttering
– I want to be clutter free by March 1st 2014
– The most disorganized cupboard in my house is a tie between my end of the wardrobe and my plastics cupboard
– Something that I don’t need anymore but I’m having trouble parting with is my ginormous book case
A New Year doesn’t mean new beginnings. Every minute can be a new beginning.
Before I get back to work, I’m getting decluttered.
Follow the 52 week Declutter Challenge on Instagram and upload your declutter-ationary pics!